Nationwide Coverage, 24/7
Medical alert systems provided by Life 1 Medical Alarm
Are you 65 or older and enjoy living at home? Do you worry about falling and not being able to get the help you need? Life 1 has the key to helping you live independently at home for many years to come.
Medical alert system – 24/7 emergency monitoring
Get help at the push of a button with a medical alert system from Life 1. You can wear your medical alert button as either a waterproof pendant or bracelet.
As a Florida based business, we are focused on serving the needs of our growing population. We want to provide you with the peace of mind of knowing that if you ever need help, even if you can’t reach the telephone, WE ARE THERE!
Thousands of satisfied customers
You can trust our knowledgeable, friendly staff to help you when you need it most. Our average response time is within seconds. Call 877-518-5874 to become one of our thousands of satisfied customers today!
Easy 1-2-3 Setup
In just 3 easy steps, you can be connected to our medical alert monitoring center: 1. Plug in the phone, 2. Plug in the power, and 3. Push button to activate. It’s as easy as that!
Immediate emergency help at the push of a button:
- FREE Hardware
- Quality UL approved medical alert system with battery backup, phone connection cord, waterproof button (can be worn on the neck or wrist)
- FREE Delivery - with UPS ground delivery with select pre-paid plans
- FREE Activation - with select pre-paid plans
- FREE Lifetime Parts Replacement Warranty
- Reliable 24/7 Emergency Monitoring - UL Approved Central Monitoring Station
- NO Hidden Fees
- NO Long Term Contracts - To cancel service, simply return the unit to us.
Order now in 3 EASY steps:
1. Complete the Online Order Form (*Required fields)
2. We call you - Order completed and delivery scheduled
3. Medical alarm delivered to your house - Includes simple tool-free install instructions and 24/7 toll-free support
Get immediate emergency help at the push of a button. Call Life 1 Medical Alarm today at 877-518-5874 to order your medical alert system or ask for more information!